Thursday, May 07, 2009

Moleskine notebooks

Anyone else but me on this list a lover of Moleskine notebooks? Ruled Soft Notebook - Pocket You remember that post below where I advertised the Amazon Kindle e-Book reader? Well the Molekine is like the anti-Kindle. They're a line of notebooks in various sizes and formats that can be used to record dates, notes, opinions, drawings -- whatever you can commit to paper with pen, pencil or crayon -- you can jot it down in your Moleskine. They've been used for years by famous artists and novelists like Ernest Hemingway. (Which reminds me -- it's been too long since I've re-read Hemingway's A Moveable Feast, his famous novel-journal of his life in Paris in the Twenties.) I like the soft-cover, lined version. (See above.) How 'bout y'all? Anyone else a Moleskine fan? Go here for the Moleskine website: http://www.moleskine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment